You Are Ready for a Better Life.
We Are Ready to Help You.
Equipping students with the skills to work towards financial security in a great career is how Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers got started over 20 years ago.
We meet individuals all the time who need to upgrade their skills. We step into the gap to help our students build the skills employers want the most through our supportive community. No-one does it alone.
Our programs are designed to offer the support you need to learn quickly. We do this by keeping programs:
- Affordable so career training is more accessible and you experience less financial stress
- Focused on Career Education so you get high-demand skills employers look for
- Streamlined so you spend less time in school—most programs take less than 1 year*
ESL translation available below
Explore Your Career Training Options
“As a student at Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers, I experienced a truly wonderful seven months in which I became proficient with Microsoft Office and literally changed my life! When I found myself without a job, depressed and confused, I decided to do something different. I needed to step out of my comfort zone and change the way my life was going. I was blessed to find Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers! They helped me get the skills I needed so that I could make my resume that much stronger and more marketable. It is because of this experience I found life-changing meaningful employment. My entire family is so grateful for this opportunity!
Gina, Sullivan & Cogliano Graduate…read more testimonials
On Campus or Online Flexibility
You can take advantage of our online training options or choose from one of our two campuses in Miami, Florida.
However you choose to take your courses, our knowledgeable, friendly, and caring staff give you the support and encouragement you need to succeed. From enrollment to graduation and beyond, we are at your side, every step of the way.
Already have some educational background? Tell us about your previous coursework, as we accept eligible transfer credits! Talk with an Admissions Consultant to learn more.
The Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers Difference…
Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers, provide quality career ready services based upon individualized customer needs resulting in meaningful employment. We furthermore dedicate ourselves to maintaining our finger on the pulse of the ever-changing job market to ensure that our students receive up to date training leading to current careers in the areas of medical office, office administration, and information technology.
We’ve helped thousands of students acquire the computer skills and job search confidence to improve their employment security. Our programs are designed so you get the skills you need in less time, by providing:
- Career-Focused Education: You get the high-demand skills employers look for.
- Flexible Scheduling: Classes are available when you are available. Certificate programs can be completed in less than a year, in normal time.
- Financial Aid to those who qualify: Our caring staff will enable you to take your time as you apply through the financial aid process. We’re here to make it easier.
- Classes Start Daily: No wait lists or juggling schedules. Classes start every day and training schedules are personalized so you choose the right time to fit education into your life!
- Placement Assistance: We won’t stop helping until our graduates looking to start their career are working.
Our knowledgeable, friendly, and caring staff are the most important part of our programs. They know exactly how to help you learn concepts, and will work with you to quickly develop the skills you need to pursue a new career. We are committed to your overall success!
Are you ready to find out more? Explore our programs here, or get in touch with one of our Admissions Consultants today!
- Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers is not regulated in Texas under Chapter 132 of the Texas Education Code.
- Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education.
* Program length when completed in normal time. Time to complete the program does not include scheduled breaks.