For more information about our graduation rates, median debt of students who completed the program and other important Gainful Employment information, click on the Degree or Certificate Program of your choice. At the bottom of each Degree and Certificate Program is a link which will direct you to Gainful Employment information for that program.
- Students work individually with Instructors on a one-on-one basis.
- Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers, Inc.’s Associate of Applied Science, Computer Applications Technology – Medical Office Track Degree, Office Professional program and Medical Office Specialist program do not include a clinical component and does not prepare students to become medical clinical assistants.
- Completion Time – the minimum time required for all students to complete the program in the prior reporting year of July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015
- Placement rates: The Placement rates displayed on the Gainful Employment Disclosures page reflect the outcomes of all of our campuses.
The placement rates are calculated following the guidelines of our school’s accreditor, the Council on Occupational Education, pursuant to the instructions provided in the U.S. Department of Education’s Gainful Employment Operations Manual
The rates reflect the percentages of students completing the program who
(1) are employed (whether full-time or part-time) in the field of education/training pursued or in a related field, or
(2) entered the military or continued their education.
The placement rates do not necessarily reflect permanent full-time jobs in the field of training.
Sullivan and Cogliano Training Center has no existing agreement with employers to provide jobs to students.
Campus Security Policies and Reports
Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers, Inc. is committed to providing a safe working and learning environment at the school. Maintaining a safe working and learning environment for all members of the community requires the cooperation of all members of the Training Centers community. To fully inform yourself about the Institution’s Policies and Procedures with respect to this matter, please click on the links below.
Campus Crime Report 2015
Campus Crime Report 2016
- National Child Abuse Hotline – 1.800.422.4453, www.childhelp.org
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – 1.800.799.7233, www.ndvh.org
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network – 1.800.656.4673, www.rainn.org
- National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline – 1.866.331.9474, www.loveisrespect.org
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1.800.273.8255, www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- NewSafeStart.org – http://www.newsafestart.org/
- National Center on Domestic and Sexual Violence – http://www.ncdsv.org/ncd_resources.html
- Florida Department of Children and Families – http://www.myflfamilies.com/service-programs/domestic-violence
- A Voice for the Innocent – http://www.avoicefortheinnocent.org/?gclid=CLCu1s_fn9MCFRFMDQodUHIIrA
All students must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress to continue enrollment at Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers, Inc. The school’s SAP policy for Title IV students is the same as the schools’ standards for students enrolled in the same educational programs who are not receiving Title IV aid. Satisfactory Academic Progress is measured at the end of each payment period, and will be checked prior to disbursement of aid. For the entire policy, please click on the link below.
Drug and Alcohol Policies
Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers, Inc. prohibits the unlawful possession, use or distribution of illicit drugs and alcohol by students and employees. Please see the Drug and Alcohol Prevention Program linked below.
Students should meet with a Financial Aid Advisor to work out a plan most comfortable for them. Federal Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. A FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form must be completed to determine eligibility for Financial Aid. For more information, see School Catalog.
Know Your Financial Aid Eligibility in just 3 Steps through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Create an FSA ID or electronic signature
- Fill-out Your FAFSA (Call us if you need help filling out your FAFSA) 888-872-4677
- When asked to enter a Federal School Code enter 040393
- Provide an active e-mail address when filling out your FAFSA
- Click Submit and receive a FAFSA Confirmation e-mail
- Email Confirmation Page to FACYBER@SCTRAIN.EDU
Our Financial Aid Department contacts you to review your Financial Aid eligibility.
Information you may need to complete your FAFSA:
- Previous Years Tax form
- All forms of untaxed income, such as:
- Child Support
- Workers Compensation
- Disability Income
Title IX Policies and Procedures
“No person in the U.S. shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any educational program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.” Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and 34 C.F.R. Part 106 (Title IX). For Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers, Inc.’s Title IX Policies and Procedures, please click on the above below.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (the Act) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education.
Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers, Inc. distributes materials informing the community about the appropriate use of copyrighted materials. This information is included in the student orientation guidelines, on the web site, and displayed on the school bulletin boards.