Get the Skills to Become a Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Human Resources Administrative Training On Campus or Online in 7 Months*!
Do you love working with people? Do you see yourself as an organized, detailed-oriented person? If you like multi-tasking, or working in a fast-paced environment where every day seems different, then human resources may be the right environment for you!
Becoming a Human Resources Administrative Assistant
The Office Professional Program with Human Resources Concentration (OPHR) prepares you for an administrative support role in the day-to-day operations of a human resources department.
HR administrative assistants support HR executives. HR administrative assistants help implement services, policies, and programs through HR staff; typically report to the HR director; and assist company managers with HR issues.
With skills and experience, HR administrative assistants can take on additional responsibilities and continue to grow in their careers. Opportunities may include:
- Assisting with event planning
- Coordinating the calendar for recruiting and staff hiring
- Filing performance evaluations
- Preparing for employee orientations and record-keeping
- Setting appointments for staff meetings with the HR department
- Company-wide committee meeting coordination
- Helping create employee communications
- Keeping departmental expense records
- Maintaining employee files and the HR system
- Assisting with efficient day-to-day operation of the HR office
“Right now, it feels good to be in a job where I can use the things I learned. It’s hard to describe how stressful it was before this. No real skills meant that I just couldn’t find a good job. Thanks to Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers, I won’t have to worry about that anymore. I’m so thankful to everyone who helped me.
-Kathleen, Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers Graduate
The Office Professional Program with Human Resources Concentration (OPHR) prepares you for a variety of human resources and other administrative roles. You’ll learn:
- Human Resources Management Fundamentals I
- Business Etiquette
- Human Resources Management Fundamentals II
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Production Lab
Graduates of this program are prepared for a variety of positions. These could include:
- Human resources administrative assistant
- Human resources secretary
- General secretary
- Administrative assistant
- Customer service representative
- Office assistant
- Event administrative coordinator
Flexible Online and On-Campus Training
You can choose to study at our two Miami campus (North Dade) or take advantage of our national online training options, personalizing your schedule to fit your life. Many local students choose a combination of on-campus and online training.
However you choose to study, our knowledgeable, caring, and friendly staff will be on hand to give you the support and encouragement you need.
Classes Start Daily
No wait lists or juggling schedules. Classes start every day and training schedules are personalized so you choose the right time to fit education into your life!
“Instead of seeing the loss of a job as a disadvantage, I saw it as an opportunity to enroll back into school to learn and to refresh my computers skills. The hours of the classes and the flexibility to do the classes online gave me the opportunity. Making that decision has definitely changed the course of my life and I am so excited to see where it has taken me.”
Elba, Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers Graduate
Affordable, Career-Focused Education
Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers provides students with the career-ready skills in preparation for job opportunities both inside and outside of the human resources field.
Equipping our students with the skills they need for the most current job market is how Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers got started over 20 years ago. We’ve helped thousands of students acquire the computer skills and job search confidence to improve their employment security.
Our programs are designed so you get the skills you need in less time, by:
- Career-focused education: You get the high-demand skills employers look for.
- Flexible scheduling: Classes are personalized to fit your life. Certificate programs can be completed in less than a year, in normal time.
- Financial aid to those who qualify: Our caring staff will enable you to take your time as you apply through the financial aid process. We’re here to make it easier.
- Classes start daily: No wait lists or juggling schedules. Classes start every day and training schedules are personalized so you choose the right time to fit education into your life!
- Placement assistance: We won’t stop helping until our graduates looking to work are working.
Financial Aid—Available to Those Who Qualify
Don’t let your financial situation hold you back from getting the life you deserve. Our financial aid specialists can help you determine what you qualify for.
“The reason I didn’t call sooner was because I didn’t want to go spend a lot of time going to school. I didn’t want to be in school for a year or two years…I wanted it done fast. Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers helped me get trained quickly and get my career going fast.”
-Natalie, Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers Graduate
Office Professional Program with Human Resources Concentration (OPHR)
|Human Resources Management Fundamentals 1||Fundamentals||HRM102||2|
|Human Resources Management Fundamentals 2||Fundamentals||HRM202||2|
Already have some educational background? We accept eligible transfer credits for previous courses taken. Talk with an Admissions Consultant to see if you have transfer credits.
Is an Administrative Career in a Human Resources Department Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about a human resources administrative career and exploring whether Sullivan and Cogliano Training Centers is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
A helpful Admissions Consultant will be happy to answer any questions you have.
For immediate questions, call 305-624-3030
* 7 month program length when completed in normal time